NA 719 - Expanded Graphite + Carbon Fibre Core + Carbon Fibre Corner Braided Packing
A high grade multipurpose braided packing made from expanded pure graphite yarns reinforced with a carbon fibre of high tensile strength for Power Plants, Refinery, Paper Plant, Mining & Metal, Chemical & Fertilizer Plants etc.
- One of the most versatile packings for plant wide pump and valve use,
- The outsidecorners of carbon yarns, make the packing one of the best performers forpumping applications even in high pressure.
- Certified as per API 589 / 607 7th Edition & ISO 10497:2010 fire safe test from Yarmouth Reasearch and Technology, USA.
- Fantastic dry running capabilities—the packing is almost ‘flushless'.
- Proven for regular as well as aggressive fluid services, including FCC catalyst, cooling water, pulp, super heated saturated steam etc.
- An inorganic corrosion inhibitor prevents stem pitting.
Available in rope and ring form
|Service Media and Conditions||Caustics, water, steam, FCC catalyst and bottom slurry (refinery), DM water, all hydrocarbons, non-abrasive liquor, condensate, hypo, boiler feed water, fuel-lube oil, acid and alkali regeneration pumps|
|Temperature*||-240°C to 1000°C|
|Shaft Speed||25 m/sec (rotary)|
|pH||0 to 14|
|* Subjected to the media type|