NA 751SR - Carbon Fibre Braided Packing + Graphite Dispersion + Rubber Core
A high grade Carbon fibre yarn packing impregnated with a special Graphite mix with special hollow silicone rubber core in Interlock braid.
- Low coefficient of friction, enables it to run almost frictionless without any heat build up or fatigue.
- The graphite mix impregnation acts as a blocking agent, stopping all gas/liquid penetrations, while also being resistant to high temperatures
- Excellent resistance to chemicals
- High mechanical strength and dimensional stability.
- Corrosion inhibitor present in the graphite mix prevents stem pitting
- Can be used as an anti-extrusion rings or bull ring in combination with softer packings, even in abrasive media
- Hollow silicon rubber core provides superb recovery and resilience enabling the packing to withstand shaft deflection/vibration with ease.
Available in rope form
|Service Media and Conditions||Acid and alkali, caustics, liquor, steam, boiler feed water, condensate, DM water, fuel oil, lube oil, solvents, oil, gases, hydrocarbons etc|
|Temperature||-240°C to 650°C|
|Pressure||250 bar (static), 25 bar (rotary), 100 bar (reciprocating)|
|Shaft Speed||20 m/sec (rotary)|
|pH||0 to 14|
|Applications||Pump, valves, agitators, mixers|